Baby Anthyllis Protective Lotion Unpleasant to Flying Insects, 100ml
- With essential oils of ANDIROBA and GERANIUM unpleasant to flying insects.
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skins
- A mixture of extremely pure vegetable extracts with unpleasant essential oils to flying insects
- Does not contain chemical repellents
- Suitable in places with a high density of insects
- Non-greasy, non-staining formula
- Rapidly absorbs and hydrates your skin
- Does not alter the pH of children and adults
Spray directly on the skin. Due to the volatility of the natural components, we suggest you use several times a day. For external use. Do not use with children under three years of age.
Aqua, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Glycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Gluconolactone, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil*, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool
*from Organic Farming
It does not contain chemical repellents.
It does not contain synthetic essences
Product certified as Eco Bio Cosmetics by ICEA – N 112 BC 030
Complying with the International standard ”STOP ANIMAL TESTING” – Controlled da ICEA per LAV N. 032
About Baby Anthyllis
The Italian organic cosmetics brand Anthyllis offers natural and pure products around baby, body and sun care!
Baby Anthyllis is a product line respecting the “Eco Bio Cosmetics” standard of ICEA to offer a safe line for the skin of your baby, by respecting Nature and the Environment.
The ingredients used respect the list of ingredients forbidden by the Eco Bio Cosmetics specifications by ICEA.
The products are dermatologically tested in external laboratories, the products of daily use are tested even on sensitive skins.
Only natural or natural-identical preservatives have been used.
The products are controlled for the presence of heavy metals such as Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt (presence lower than 0,2 ppm)
Furthermore, the products are certified according to the International Standard “Stop animal testing”.