[Happy Spoon Happy Travel Gourmet] Chicken Casserole (Step 3: 12+ months) - Instant Freeze-dried Blend Baby Meals
View this post on Instagram
"With the helper going back this weekend, I am on the lookout for parents' hacks that can possibly save me from dying. Happy Spoon's instant freeze dried meal from @kinderdreamssg came at the right time!⠀ ⠀ There are 7 cool flavours in 3 different steps to cater to the various age groups:⠀ Step 1 - 6+ mths⠀ Step 2 - 9+ mths⠀ step 3 - 12+ mths⠀ ⠀ Chose Summer Fruits in Quinoa Oatmeal - perfect for a wholesome breakfast for the Buns and they loved it! I like that these convenient packs have no preservatives and seasoning. Pure ingredients, nutritious and flavourful!⠀ ⠀ Have I told you how easy these meals are prepared yet?⠀ 1) Open up the packet with 3 food cubes⠀ 2) Place in the provided bowl and add 80ml of room temp or warm water (recommended). Not hot water!⠀ 3) Lid on and wait 2 minutes. Remember to count your blessings while waiting 😉⠀ 4) Stir and serve straight out of the bowl!"⠀ ⠀ 📸 & Reviews: @peeonurhead
A post shared by Kinder Dreams (@kinderdreamssg) on
Step 3: 12+ months
- S-Pure chicken stew, apple, carrot, Japanese pumpkin Japanese sweet potato, cow's milk cheese, sprinkled with flax pale And Japanese onion It is a soft and delicious menu that attracts S-Pure chicken, a good protein source.
- Chicken Spoon Recipe uses Chicken Stock: S-Pure Chicken, Carrots, Onions, Winter Melon, and Japanese Shitake Mushrooms.
When it comes time to bring the little one to travel and see the world, we need food that can be easily carried while still maintaining the complete nutrient value. Happy Spoon introduces innovative baby meals, Happy Travel range which is freeze-dried, light & super convenient, perfect for travel which is yummy and wholesome on the go.
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats, and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No additives
- No added salt, sugar, or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat sterilization which enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
4 simple steps to prepare the meal:
- Unwrap package and place food in bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water
(warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
Ingredients & benefits:
- S-Pure chicken, a good source of protein, a low risk of allergies.
- Apple's easily digestible and contains pectin, which helps relieve constipation.
- Japanese spring onions Rich in nutrients Contains calcium and phosphorus Including vitamins AC and K.
- Cheese is a dietary source of high protein, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, not allergic to milk and vitamin B12, while it has lower rates of lactose than milk. This is good for people who have trouble drinking milk and because cheese is a nutrient-rich food. Therefore, it's suitable for children growing up which needs food that is high in energy and nutrients especially protein and calcium, which is an important component of bone meat. Help keep bones strong.
- Organic flaxseed contains vitamins A, B, B2, C, D, and E, and many minerals. Flaxseed contains almost all the protein your body needs, organic tea seed oil. It is a good source of vitamins A, B, D, E, and rich in antioxidants.
- A balanced blend of chicken slow-cooked with apple, carrot, pumpkin, sweet potato, and cheese. Spring onion is also added for extra aroma. Suitable for toddlers from 12+ months.
- The recipe uses Baby Spoon Chicken Stock: S-Pure Chicken, carrots, Onions, Winter Melon, and Japanese Shitake Mushrooms.