[Xiaomi] MI Home Security Camera 360 degree IP CAM
- 360° horizontal viewing angle, 96° vertical viewing angle, give home full care
- Upgrade to 1080P HD image quality for better imaging
- Low-light full-color technology extends color video time
- 8pcs 940nm infrared fill lights, night vision permeability is stronger
- H.265 video coding technology, smooth viewing and space saving
- AI detection effectively filters invalid alarms and makes alarms more accurate
- Support two-way voice real-time communication
- 3 storage methods: Micro SD + NAS storage + Cloud storage
- Micro SD card supports up to 64GB (Micro SD card not included)
- Support multi-device remote viewing and support 16x playback
- Easy to install
- Product size: 118 x 78 x 78mm
- Body weight: 239g
- Power input: 5V 1A
- Resolution: 1080P
What’s in the box: 1x [Xiaomi] MI Home Security Camera 360 IP CAM
Follow the steps to connect your Xiaomi 360 degree panorama smart IP camera to a mobile:
Step 1. Download Mi Home app.
Scan QR code below or search "Mi smart home" in the app store to download Mi Home (if you own a Xiaomi phone, it may have pre-installed Mi Home app).
Step 2. Log in Mi Home with your account.
Launch the app with the Mi account you already have or WeChat / Facebook account. Alternatively, create a new account by clicking Sign up option.
If the installed app is in Chinese and you don't know how to operate, switch the language into English:
For Android system: open the Mi Home application, go to "Profile" ("我的") - "Settings" ("设置") - "Language" ("语言"), select "English".
For iOS system: set your device's language as English, then download latest Mi Home app, the language of your app will become English.
Step 3. Connect Xiaomi panorama 1080P IP camera via Mi Home.
Tap "+" at the top right corner to add a device, choose the Xiaomi IP camera. After that, connect it to WIFI, enter your WIFI name and its password, tap "Next", The phone screen displays it's connecting. Wait until the connection finish, you can see the IP camera on "My device".
● Yellow constant light while powering on the device (which hasn't connected to WIFI).
● Yellow flashing light after powering on the device (which hasn't connected to WIFI).
● Blue constant light while using normally.
● Blue flashing light while the device is abnormal or disconnects from the internet.