Baby Anthyllis - Delicate Laundry Detergent, 1000ml
- The formulas comply with the “Eco Bio Cleaners” standard of ICEA (www.icea.info)
- Tested for the content of Nickle, Cromium and Cobalt. (values <0.4 ppm)
- The product that can come into contact with the skin have been dermatologically tested.
- Without synthetic scents, perfumed exclusively with natural essential oils
- Without ingredients of animal origin, suitable for Vegans
- Without petroleum-based ingredients, sulfates, synthetic preservatives, colourant and allergens
- Tested efficacy
- Complying with the standard “Stop Animal Testing” – Guaranteed by LAV (www.lav.it)
- Delicate formula, does not contain the ordinary sulphate surfactants (Alkyl sulphates)
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skins
- Suitable for colours, delicates, cottons and wools
- Cleanses deeply and gently
- Removes stains and yellowing
- Free of synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Highly biodegradable
- Environment friendly
The 1 liter bottle is enough for about 30 wash loads of lightly to normally soiled laundry.
The metering refers to washing machines with a capacity of 2-3 kg.
Machine wash: pour the detergent into the specially designated tray. The amount depends on how soiled the clothes are. To use the proper dose we recommend using a measuring cup.
For cold wash: Add 30 ml to 5 liters of water Hand wash: soak the clothes to be treated and mix by hand, so that all fibers are completely wet. Soak for 15 minutes, then rinse properly, press out the water gently and hang up or dry.
Squeeze out excess water gently, do not twist clothes!
Keep container stored in a cool and dry place!
|normally soiled laundry||45 ml||30 ml|
|heavily soiled laundry||60 ml||40 ml|
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua (Water), Potassium Rapeseedate *, Caprylyl / caprylic Glucoside, Alcohol Denat, lauryl / myristyl glucosides, Potassium Olivate * * Olivamidopropyl Betaine, Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninates, phenethyl alcohol, perfume*, ethylhexylglycerin
* Ingredients from certified organic agriculture
* Ingredients from organic farming