Baby Anthyllis - Sanitizing Powder For Baby's Laundry, 500g
- The formulas comply with the “Eco Bio Cleaners” standard of ICEA (www.icea.info)
- Tested for the content of Nickle, Cromium and Cobalt. (values <0.4 ppm)
- The product that can come into contact with the skin have been dermatologically tested.
- Without synthetic scents, perfumed exclusively with natural essential oils
- Without ingredients of animal origin, suitable for Vegans
- Without petroleum-based ingredients, sulfates, synthetic preservatives, colourant and allergens
- Tested efficacy
- Complying with the standard “Stop Animal Testing” – Guaranteed by LAV (www.lav.it)
- Delicate formula, does not contain the ordinary sulphate surfactants (Alkyl sulphates)
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skins
- Suitable for colours or whites
- Removes stains and yellowing
- Powdered additive
- Disinfects your baby laundry by releasing active oxygen
- Scented with Organic Lavender essential oil
Machine wash: Add 35g of product into normal detergent (amounting to a measuring cup – 30cc).
For cold wash: Dilute 35g of product in 5 liters of lukewarm water and let it act for about two hours. Rinse with cold water. Do not use on wool or silk garments. In case of difficult dirt, we advise you to double the dosage.
Squeeze out excess water gently, do not twist clothes!
Keep container stored in a cool and dry place!
Ingredients (INCI): Sodium Chloride, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate,Lavandula Hybrida Oil*, Linalool, Aqua (Water).
* Ingredients from organic farming