Baby Spoon Fish in Orange & Cheese Sauce (10months+)
We only use natural process with no seasoning, no msg or any kind of preservation so colours and flavours may vary from batch to batch!
Step 3: 10/12+ months
A rich blend of Hoki fish and freshwater fish, sweetcorn and carrot in tangy orange and cheese sauce.
- Hokki fish, fish that live in New Zealand and Australia, are high in protein, low in fat and rich in omega-3. That contains DHA
- Carrots are rich in beta-carotene.
- Orange juice can provide calcium. And good vitamins for the body as well as milk And calcium will strengthen bones
- Cheese is a food source. That contains protein, calcium, phosphorus, high zinc, not allergic to milk and vitamin B12 while having lactose sugar at a lower rate than milk Which is good for those who have trouble drinking milk And because cheese is a nutrient-rich food Therefore suitable for children growing up Which needs energy food And high nutrients Especially protein And calcium which is Important ingredients of bone meat Helps to make bones strong
Some Idea for you!
- Put in a bowl or cup of boil water to heat it up and your meal is ready!
- Add milk or stock to make soup!
- Use as spread or sandwich filling
- Use as dips for veg sticks
Gourmet Meals for the Little Ones!
We use fresh and natural ingredients to make our menu to ensure that every meal is naturally yummy and safe for your little ones. Here, we believe that everyone, big or small, has the right to have good food!
We Choose Organic!
Because we know that their little tummies are more vulnerable and very sensitive to all the nasty hormones and chemical residues.
We Choose Frozen!
Freezing allows us to better preserve nutritional values as well as flavours of our fresh natural ingredients because they do not require the high heat of sterilization.
We Deliver Safety!
Safety is our core values so all our meals are prepared with the most stringent control in one of Thailand's leading food exporter. Every single batch produced has been tested in accredited labs.