Baby Spoon Fish & Rice Soup with Gojiberry (10months+)
Expiry Date: 23rd Aug 2019
We only use natural process with no seasoning, no msg or any kind of preservation so colours and flavours may vary from batch to batch!
Step 3: 10/12+ months
A Hoki fish, Jasmine and Riceberry, blended with pumpkin, tomato, Gojiberry and a bit of cheese.
- Hokki fish, fish that live in New Zealand and Australia, are high in protein, low in fat and rich in omega-3. That contains DHA
- Goji berries contain 19 amino acids and have vitamin C higher than oranges 500. They also contain vitamin B1, B2, B6 and vitamin E. Another benefit is that it helps the body's immune system to be in a good balance.
- Cheese is a food source. That contains protein, calcium, phosphorus, high zinc, not allergic to milk and vitamin B12 while having lactose sugar at a lower rate than milk Which is good for those who have trouble drinking milk And because cheese is a nutrient-rich food Therefore suitable for children growing up Which needs energy food And high nutrients Especially protein And calcium which is Important ingredients of bone meat Helps to make bones strong
- Organic Rice Berry Is a rice species that has high antioxidants Rich in folate in high quantity, In addition, it is rich in other nutrients that are beneficial to the body, including beta carotene, gamma oryzanol, vitamin E, vitamin B1, lutein, tannin, zinc, omega 3, iron, polyphenols. Geographical and dietary fibre
- Organic jasmine rice contains vitamin B1, vitamin B 2 and is rich in many important minerals such as iron, calcium and phosphorus.
Some Idea for you!
- Put in a bowl or cup of boil water to heat it up and your meal is ready!
- Add milk or stock to make soup!
- Use as spread or sandwich filling
- Use as dips for veg sticks
Gourmet Meals for the Little Ones!
We use fresh and natural ingredients to make our menu to ensure that every meal is naturally yummy and safe for your little ones. Here, we believe that everyone, big or small, has the right to have good food!
We Choose Organic!
Because we know that their little tummies are more vulnerable and very sensitive to all the nasty hormones and chemical residues.
We Choose Frozen!
Freezing allows us to better preserve nutritional values as well as flavours of our fresh natural ingredients because they do not require the high heat of sterilization.
We Deliver Safety!
Safety is our core values so all our meals are prepared with the most stringent control in one of Thailand's leading food exporter. Every single batch produced has been tested in accredited labs.