Baby Spoon Fish & Sunflower Sprouts (Rabbit)
We only use natural process with no seasoning, no msg or any kind of preservation so colours and flavours may vary from batch to batch!
Step 2: Suitable for 8/9+ months
A little more lumpy menu for babies around 8/9months+. Introducing a wider variety of ingredients and aroma.
A nutritious blend of fish, Chinese Cabbage and Sunflower Sprouts which are known for various benefits. It is one of our favourite blends that we got so right and yummy! The stew is cooked with Organic Jasmine and Rice berry rice with dollops of Organic Sesame Oil.
- Sunflower seedlings contain high calcium and iron. They are also rich in vitamins B1, B6, vitamin E, vitamin C and selenium, essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6, 9, folate high
- Guangdong is rich in calcium, vitamin A and vitamin C in very high volumes of oil, sesame oil. Sesame is rich in polyunsaturated fats and monounsaturated fats. And rich in vitamin E
Some Idea for you!
- Put in a bowl or cup of boil water to heat it up and your meal is ready!
- Add milk or stock to make soup!
- Use as spread or sandwich filling
- Use as dips for veg sticks
Gourmet Meals for the Little Ones!
We use fresh and natural ingredients to make our menu to ensure that every meal is naturally yummy and safe for your little ones. Here, we believe that everyone, big or small, has the right to have good food!
We Choose Organic!
Because we know that their little tummies are more vulnerable and very sensitive to all the nasty hormones and chemical residues.
We Choose Frozen!
Freezing allows us to better preserve nutritional values as well as flavours of our fresh natural ingredients because they do not require the high heat of sterilization.
We Deliver Safety!
Safety is our core values so all our meals are prepared with the most stringent control in one of Thailand's leading food exporter. Every single batch produced has been tested in accredited labs.