Baby Spoon Summer Fruits Quinoa Oatmeal (10months+)
We only use natural process with no seasoning, no msg or any kind of preservation so colours and flavours may vary from batch to batch!
Step 3: 10/12+ months
Our favourite blend of oatmeal, strawberry, apple, banana and quinoa in soya and coconut milk.
- Strawberries are recognized as a fruit that provides high nutritional value. In strawberries, there are nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and vitamin C. There are folic acid, zinc dietary fibre.
- Bananas are rich in natural sugars, including 3 types of sucrose, glucose and fructose, which help increase energy for the body. In addition, bananas are also rich in fibre and food waste. And also vitamins and minerals Other types that are beneficial to the body such as iron, phosphorus, potassium Magnesium, carbohydrates, protein, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and vitamin C etc.
- Oatmeal, oatmeal is the most protein cereal and contains essential amino acids for the body. Which the body is unable to produce up to 6 types of itself
- Keena Organic Is a high protein cereal And contains essential amino acids, such as Lewisine Isolene, as found in milk as well
- Soy milk is considered a complete nutrient. Because it consists of 5 nutrients, including proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins
- Coconut milk contains many vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. Including potassium, calcium and chloride, saturated fat in coconut oil is made up of short-chain fatty acids and medium-chain quickly. Become energy instead of storing fat.
Some Idea for you!
- Put in a bowl or cup of boil water to heat it up and your meal is ready!
- Add milk or stock to make soup!
- Use as spread or sandwich filling
- Use as dips for veg sticks
Gourmet Meals for the Little Ones!
We use fresh and natural ingredients to make our menu to ensure that every meal is naturally yummy and safe for your little ones. Here, we believe that everyone, big or small, has the right to have good food!
We Choose Organic!
Because we know that their little tummies are more vulnerable and very sensitive to all the nasty hormones and chemical residues.
We Choose Frozen!
Freezing allows us to better preserve nutritional values as well as flavours of our fresh natural ingredients because they do not require the high heat of sterilization.
We Deliver Safety!
Safety is our core values so all our meals are prepared with the most stringent control in one of Thailand's leading food exporter. Every single batch produced has been tested in accredited labs.