[Candylab Toys] Outlaw Bad Emergency Wooden Car - Modern Vintage Style - Solid Beech Wood
This is inspired by the American workhorse of the entire country during the late '20s and '30s, the hugely successful Ford Model AA, itself a variation of the iconic Model A. Magnetizes and is compatible with the Penicillin & Sheriff.
The toy itself has the yellow and black herringbone pattern on the front radiator, a long bed to haul other toys, and a magnet "hitch" making sure the towed cars stay in place.
- Inspired by mid-century American design and muscle car culture.
- Creative play encouraged! The iconic forms that may be familiar to car lovers can be anything and everything in the imagination of a child.
- This hand crafted toy car has real rubber tires, ABS plastic rims, and metal axles that enable fast rolling action. It is painted with child safe, water based, lead-free inks.
- The Bad Emergency is part of a line of modern vintage heirloom wood cars that are durable, elegant, and simple.
- At over 7 inches long, the minimalistic design, high quality hand craftsmanship, and sharp colors will stand out on the shelf of any collector.
- Dimensions: 23cm L x 7.6cm W x 7.1cm H (9" L x 3" W x 2.8" H)
- Packaging: 26.2cm L x 11.4cm W x 8.4cm H (10.3" L x 4.5" W x 3.3" H)
- Recommended Age: 3 years and up