Free delivery for $60 and above!
[VIIDA] The Soufflé Kids Antibacterial Stainless Steel Cup with Lid 330ml/11oz - Eco-Friendly, Safe, FDA Certified, SGS Tested

[VIIDA] The Soufflé Kids Antibacterial Stainless Steel Cup with Lid 330ml/11oz - Eco-Friendly, Safe, FDA Certified, SGS Tested

Regular price $24.90 Sale

The Soufflé Cup is ready to deliver a refreshing thirst quencher experience for your kids!

2018 Red Dot Design Award winner, colorful, ergonomic, baby- and toddler-friendly drinking cup is well-prepared for your kids’ needs.

The Soufflé Cup consists of 304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel body, PP outer sleeve, and silicone lid. All of which are food-grade, BPA, DEHP, PVA, Lead, and Melamine-free. Bottoms up for the stress-free drinking experience!

          


 

Antibacterial Stainless Steel Benefits

Stop bacteria growth!

  • 304L (18/8) Antibacterial Stainless Steel, non-toxic, corrosion-resistant, antibacterial.
  • Free of harmful substances such as BPA, DEHP, PVC, LEAD, and Melamine.
  • Lab results show 99% resistance to Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
  • Tableware you can trust! Products passed CPSC Safety Requirements.
  • Non-toxic PP outer sleeves to protect babies from high heat.
  • Food grade silicone lid with leak-proof designed to keep food safe and fresh. 



    Specifications

  • Materials: 304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel • PP Outer Sleeve • Silicone Lid

  • Dimension: Diameter 8.0 cm x Width (with handle) 10.5 cm x Height 9.5 cm (with lid) x Depth 8.5 cm

  • Volume & Weight: 330 ml • 11 oz. & 160g

  • Resistant Temperature: PP Sleeve: -10ºC ~ 110ºC
                                            Silicone lid & handles: -30ºC ~ 250ºC


Product Care

  • Product intended for use by 6 months and up.
  • Do not use in microwave or oven.
  • Do not let children use without supervision.
  • Do not use UV light or steam to clean the PP outer sleeve. Store in a cool, dry place.
  • Antibacterial stainless steel prevents bacteria growth on the stainless steel, but does not prevent bacteria growth on the food stored within.
  • When handling heated food and beverages, please avoid direct contact with the bottom of the hole exposed stainless steel to avoid burns.