[Happy Spoon Happy Travel Gourmet] Chicken Casserole (Step 3: 12+ months) - Instant Freeze-dried Blend Baby Meals
Step 3: 12+ months
- S-Pure chicken stew, apple, carrot, Japanese pumpkin Japanese sweet potato, cow's milk cheese, sprinkled with flax pale And Japanese onion It is a soft and delicious menu that attracts S-Pure chicken, a good protein source.
- Chicken Spoon Recipe uses Chicken Stock: S-Pure Chicken Carcus, Carrots, Onions, Winter Melon and Japanese Shitake Mushrooms.
When it comes time to bring the little one to travel and see the world, we need food that can be easily carried with still maintaining the complete nutrient value. Happy Spoon's introduces innovative baby meals, Happy Travel range which is freeze-dried, light & super convenience, perfect for travel which is yummy and wholesome on the go.
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
4 simple steps to prepare the meal:
- Unwrap package and place food in bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water
(warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
Ingredients & benefits:
- With low allergic risk, easy to digest apples and pectin that helps constipation
- Japanese scallion Rich in nutritional value Contains calcium and phosphorus Including vitamins AC and K.
- Cheese is a food source consisting of protein, calcium, phosphorus, high zinc, not allergic to milk and vitamin B12 while having lactose sugar at a lower rate than milk. Which is good for those who have trouble drinking milk And because cheese is a nutrient-rich food Therefore suitable for children growing up Which needs energy food And high nutrients Especially protein And calcium which is Important ingredients of bone meat Helps to make bones strong
- Organic Palex contains vitamins A, B, B2, C, D and E and many minerals.
- Flax seeds contain almost all the protein needed by the body. Organic ea seed oil Is a source of vitamins A, B, D, E and is rich in antioxidants