[Happy Spoon Happy Travel] Fish Tomato and Basil with Flaxseed (Step 2: 8+ months) - Instant Freeze-dried Blend Baby Meals
Step 2: 8+ months
- A yummy and nutritious blend with an Italian tinge. Made with freshwater fish, tomato, sweet basil, Japanese pumpkin, potato, and flaxseed. Suitable for babies from 8+ months.
Freshwater Fish Fillet with organic tomatoes, organic Japanese pumpkin, organic potatoes, and organic vegetable stock. Enhance the aroma with fresh herbs, organic basil leaves Sprinkle with flaxseed.
- Use Baby Spoon vegetable stock as an ingredient which simmered from organic sweet corn, organic onion, organic carrot, and organic Japanese Leek.
When it comes time to bring the little one to travel and see the world, we need food that can be easily carried while still maintaining the complete nutrient value. Happy Spoon introduces innovative baby meals, Happy Travel range which is freeze-dried, light & super convenient, perfect for travel which is yummy and wholesome on the go.
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats, and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No additives
- No added salt, sugar, or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat sterilization which enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
4 simple steps to prepare the meal:
- Unwrap package and place food in the bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water
(warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Mix it well and Ready to enjoy it!
- Tomatoes contain a variety of vitamins such as vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin K, especially vitamin A and vitamin C, they are high in content.
- Japanese Pumpkin has a naturally sweet taste and is the source of Beta carotene and antioxidants.
- Basil is a nutrient vegetable including vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, iron, carbohydrate, protein and fat.
- Organic flaxseed contains vitamins A, B, B2, C, D, and E, and Many minerals Flax seeds contain almost any protein the body needs.
- The recipe uses Baby Spoon Organic Vegetable Stock: sweetcorn, Japanese bunch onions, carrots, and onions.