[Happy Spoon Happy Travel] Fish, Quinoa, Peas and Spinach (Step 2: 8+ months) - Instant Freeze-dried Blend Baby Meals
Step 2: 8+ months
- A hearty freshwater fish with spinach, green pea, our original baby rice soup. Suitable for babies from 8+ months.
- Chemical-free freshwater fish mixed with organic green spinach Organic sweet peas that are naturally sweet Increase the value with cooked organic Quinoa
- Use Baby Spoon vegetable stock as an ingredient Simmered from Organic sweet corn, organic onion Organic Carrot, and Organic Japanese Leek.
When it comes time to bring the little one to travel and see the world, we need food that can be easily carried while still maintaining the complete nutrient value. Happy Spoon introduces innovative baby meals, Happy Travel range which is freeze-dried, light & super convenient, perfect for travel which is yummy and wholesome on the go.
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats, and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No additives
- No added salt, sugar, or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat sterilization which enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
4 simple steps to prepare the meal:
- Unwrap package and place food in bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water
(warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
Ingredients & benefits:
- Organic Fish Fillet Contains proteins that are easily digestible.
- Organic spinach is a good source of vitamin C and beta-carotene. And also contains chlorophyll that nourishes the blood.
- Organic green peas are rich in Vitamins A, B, and C and Folic Acid.
- Quinoa It's a high-protein grain and contains essential amino acids such as leucine and isoleucine as found in milk as well.
- Organic Riceberry Is a type of rice that has high antioxidants Rich in high amounts of folate. It is also rich in other nutrients that are beneficial to the body, including beta-carotene, gamma, oryzanol, vitamin E, vitamin B1, lutein, tannins, zinc, omega-3, iron, polyphenols. Cholesterol and dietary fiber.
Organic jasmine rice contains vitamin B1, vitamin B2, and is rich in many important minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
- Organic tea seed oil It is a good source of vitamins A, B, D, E, and rich in antioxidants.
- A hearty freshwater fish blend with spinach, green pea, quinoa, and our original baby rice soup. Suitable for babies from 8+ months.
- The recipe uses Baby Spoon Organic Vegetable Stock: sweetcorn, Japanese bunch onions, carrots, and onions.