Happy Spoon Happy Travel Instant Freeze-dried Blend Baby Meals - Fish, Quinoa, Peas and Spinach (Step 2: 9+ months)
Step 2: 9+ months
- A hearty freshwater fish with spinach, green pea, our original baby rice soup. Suitable for babies from 9+ months.
- Chemical-free freshwater fish Mixed with organic green spinach Organic sweet peas that are naturally sweet Increase the value with cooked organic Quinoa
When it comes time to bring the little one to travel and see the world, we need food that can be easily carried with still maintaining the complete nutrient value. Happy Spoon's introduces innovative baby meals, Happy Travel range which is freeze-dried, light & super convenience, perfect for travel which is yummy and wholesome on the go.
- Made from organic fruits, veg and grains, S-Pure Meats and chemical-free fish.
- No preservative, No addictive
- No added salt, sugar or any kind of seasoning
- No high heat of sterilization enables us to retain wholesome nutrients
- Gourmet meals in every spoon!
4 simple steps to prepare the meal:
- Unwrap package and place food in bowl
- Add 80ml of clean drinking water
(warm water recommended, room temperature is fine too)
- Leave to fully soak for 2 mins.
- Ready to enjoy!
Ingredients & benefits:
- Fish-free meat With easily digestible protein
- Organic spinach Is a good source of vitamin C and beta-carotene And also contains chlorophyll that nourishes the blood
- Organic peas are rich in vitamins A and C Folic Acid and are a source of vitamin B, organic kenau. Is a high protein cereal And contains essential amino acids, such as Lewisine Isolene, as found in milk as well
- Organic Rice Berry Is a rice species that has high antioxidants Rich in folate in high amounts In addition, it is rich in other nutrients that are beneficial to the body, including beta carotene, gamma oryzanol, vitamin E, vitamin B1, lutein, tannin, zinc, omega 3, iron, polyphenols. Geographical and dietary fibre.
- Organic jasmine rice contains vitamin B1, vitamin B 2 and is rich in many important minerals such as iron, calcium and phosphorus.
- Organic Tea Seed Oil Is a source of vitamins A, B, D, E and is rich in antioxidants