Hugpapa Dial-Fit Technology 2 Way Baby Chair Booster
Dual functionality: Portable booster and harness safety strap
Enjoy this dual purpose portable baby chair booster and harness safety strap. The baby chair booster mode can be used in any common chair. Plus, you can walk with your baby safely with the harness strap mode. We recommend using the baby chair booster mode for babies aged 3-36 months and the harness strap mode for babies aged 12-36months.
This product contains 3 components (dial-fit, seat belt, safety handle) and can be used in 2 Way depending on the assembly method.
How to assembly Booster harness mode.
BOOSTER HARNESS MODE
How to assembly Walking harness mode.
WALKING HARNESS MODE
Keep your baby safe anytime, anywhere
Safety worries can take a back seat when you go out with the our carrier. Your baby can now sit safely in restaurants, public transportation, planes and more with this booster. Plus, you can wear the booster on your waist and have your baby seated close to you while you sit, eat, and chat.
Turn the chairs into baby chairs
Tight your baby on your lap safely
Protect your toddler from hazards.
Babies who start walking are at risk for all kinds of dangers even if you take your eyes off them for a short while. Keep a closer eye on your baby with the harness strap, whether you're practicing walking at home or going out. The BOA dial attached to the baby's own dial-up dial allows the baby to wear the harness on his own.
Perfect Dial-Fit for babies
All parents know how tough it is to keep curious babies in their seats. Dial-Fit makes this easier with micro-adjustments that more precisely fit your baby's body shape and size. Its adorable design appeals to babies and helps them stay safe in place for longer periods of time.
Dial-Fit + Back Belt <Booster Seat Instructions>
01. Wrap the back belt around a chair or the caregiver's back and fasten with the Velcro.
02. Layout the booster front panel and seat the baby in the middle of the panel.
03. Fasten the Dial-Fit to the back belt using the buckles. The baby may move while you buckle the panel to the back belt, so make sure he or she does not fall from the chair or the caregiver's body.
04. Fasten the shoulder strap buckles, and tighten the webbing to a comfortable fit.
05. Place at least one finger behind the Dial-Fit button and use your thumb to press down on the dial until you hear a "tic" to lock the BOA dial. After locking the dia, turn it clockwise to tighten to the right fit for your baby.
06. If you need to readjust the fit, pull out the BOA dial until you hear a "tic" and repeat the actions in step #05.
Dial-Fit + Hand Strap Safety Harness Instructions
01. Unfasten the hip belt's buckles and zipper to separate the Dial-Fit from the booster seat.
02. Fasten the Dial-Fit buckles to the safety harness buckles around the baby's chest.
03. Fasten the shoulder strap buckles, and tighten the webbing to a comfortable fit.
04. Place at least one finger behind the Dial-Fit button and use your thumb to press down on the dial until you hear a "tic" to lock the BOA dial. After locking the dial, turn it clockwise to tighten to the right fit for your baby.
05. If you need to readjust the fit, pull out the BOA dial until you hear a "tic" and repeat the actions in step #04.
Fasten baby with secure four-ply-fastener and non-slip pads.
The shoulder belt and waist belt make it easier to fasten your baby securely. In particular, the non-slip pad on the waist belt combined with the Velcro and buckle minimize your baby's movements and help provide back support for you.
Dirt-resistant, breathable, functional fabric.
No more worries about messes at the table. We use dirt-resistant and waterproof fabric. Also, the air mesh fabric used in the bottom area helps your baby sit comfortably and cools baby heat.
"Hugpapa Dial-Fit Booster is such a lovey baby gear that gives fun on the move!"