[Candylab Toys] Outlaw Southern Belle Wooden Car - Modern Vintage Style - Solid Beech Wood
This an homage to the fierce female race car drivers of the era. Maude Odell, Elinor Blevins, Kay Petre, and many more others. Their racers were sturdy, lifted, clunky and off-roadish and we aimed to capture that look and stance with this toy. It has a spare tire, a positive (inward) suspension camber and a giant race number on its radiator.
- Inspired by mid-century American design and muscle car culture.
- Creative play encouraged! The iconic forms that may be familiar to car lovers can be anything and everything in the imagination of a child.
- This hand crafted toy car has real rubber tires, ABS plastic rims, and metal axles that enable fast rolling action. It is painted with child safe, water based, lead-free inks.
- The Southern Belle is part of a line of modern vintage heirloom wood cars that are durable, elegant, and simple.
- At over 7 inches long, the minimalistic design, high quality hand craftsmanship, and sharp colors will stand out on the shelf of any collector.
- Dimensions: 14cm L x 7.6cm W x 6.1cm H (5.5" L x 3" W x 2.4" H)
- Packaging: 23.5cm L x 11.4cm W x 6.4cm H (9.25" L x 4.5" W x 2.5" H)
- Recommended Age: 3 years and up